Interested in Joining?
1. Email or mail the club your application for review. Make sure your application package is filled out completely
b. A copy of firearms safety course, hunter education certificate or current hunting license attached to application.
c. Email address is clearly written.
d. Test has been completed
2. You will then be scheduled for an interview at some point during the 2nd week of the odd months. We will contact you with plenty of notice to schedule the interview.
3. Once you have completed the interview, you will be contacted to complete the orientation which is held during the even months.
4. The orientation will be a verbal review of the Membership Packet and you will be taken out to the ranges for a review of our safety procedures. You will be required to show safe gun handling practices. Make sure you bring a rifle or handgun with 5 rounds. You will need to demonstrate safe handling for the orientation director.
5. Once the orientation and range review is complete, you can be voted into the club. Please come to the next meeting with all your paperwork. The vote will be taken by current members at the end of the meeting. Please wait for the meeting to finish before bringing your payment to the secretary.